True Sport Foundation is committed to ensuring that sport makes a positive contribution to Canadian society, to our athletes and to the physical and moral development of Canada’s youth.
The True Sport Foundation offers multiple funding programs.
Please ensure that you are completing the Interim/Project Report for the appropriate fund.
If you are unsure which report to complete, please contact Christina Parsons at email@example.com or 613-526-6043.
Project Reports are to be completed by all True Sport Community Fund recipients once they have received their first cheque, completed 75% of the program/project that the funding was provided to support and promoted the True Sport values to their community. Upon receipt and approval of your Project Report, the remaining 25% of funding will be issued.
The True Sport Foundation appreciates you taking the time to assist with our evaluation of your project and completing the True Sport Community Fund Project Report. You may find that the Project Report is quite comprehensive – this is intentional as we are absolutely committed to carefully considering the experiences of each project and sharing what we learn across all True Sport Community Fund projects, as well as the wider sport community. As such, the Project Report has been designed to gather information so that we can learn what difference you were able to make with the True Sport Community Fund resources and what worked and what didn’t work.
Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the Project Report. Your feedback is important to us.
Please note that the you will now be redirected to an external site: